Vs > Mcmurdo Sound
Shreveport, Louisiana vs Mcmurdo Sound Climate & Distance Between
Shreveport, Louisiana vs Yakutat, Ak, Usa
Shreveport, Louisiana vs Kabul, Afghanistan
Shreveport, Louisiana vs Del Rio, Tx, Usa
Shreveport, Louisiana vs Mellette, Sd, Usa
Mcmurdo Sound vs Parnaiba, Brazil
Mcmurdo Sound vs Qiqihar, China
Mcmurdo Sound vs Teofilo Otoni, Brazil
Mcmurdo Sound vs Joao Pessoa, Brazil
Providenja Bay vs Wynyard, Sk
Tateyama vs Gisborne, Manutuke
Blagovescensk vs Newberry, Sc
Comitan vs Haboro
- The distance between Shreveport, Louisiana, Usa and Mcmurdo Sound, Antarctica is approximately 13,747 km or 8,543 mi.
- To reach Shreveport, Louisiana in this distance one would set out from Mcmurdo Sound bearing 91.6° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Shreveport, Louisiana bearing 14.4° or NNE .
- Shreveport, Louisiana has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Mcmurdo Sound has a ice cap climate (EF).
- The average annual temperature is 35.7 °C (64.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 3.7 °C (6.7°F) less in Shreveport, Louisiana. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 958.2 mm (37.7 in) more which is equivalent to 958.2 l/m² (23.52 US gal/ft²) or 9,582,000 l/ha (1,024,379 US gal/ac) more. About 5 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 45.9° higher in Shreveport, Louisiana than in Mcmurdo Sound.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Shreveport, Louisiana relative to Mcmurdo Sound. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Mcmurdo Sound vs Shreveport, Louisiana
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Shreveport, Louisiana vs Guaratinga, Brazil
Shreveport, Louisiana vs Akureyri, Iceland
Shreveport, Louisiana vs Herat, Afghanistan
Shreveport, Louisiana vs Pamplemousses, Mauritius
Mcmurdo Sound vs Bo, Sierra Leone
Mcmurdo Sound vs Simusir Island, Russia
Mcmurdo Sound vs Qingdao, China
Mcmurdo Sound vs Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Casper, Wy vs Palma De Mallorca, Majorca
Staunton, Va vs Save
Clarksville, Tn vs Crateus
Charleville, Queensland vs Dover, De
Shreveport, Louisiana vs Mcmurdo Sound Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Shreveport, Louisiana
Climate Guides for Locations near Mcmurdo Sound