| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shreveport, Louisiana in September is fairly hot at 24.8 °C (76.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.7 °C (87.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.9 °C (66 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat dry with periodic rain. Just 79.2mm (3.1in) of H2O is dumped across an average of 6 days.
- In September the heavens above Shreveport, Louisiana are sunny with on balance a sizable 9:01 of beaming sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:49 long and the longest day is 12:48 long with an average length of 12:19.
- There are approximately 3:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 74.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 25.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Shreveport, Louisiana September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Shreveport, Louisiana, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Shreveport, Louisiana: