| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shreveport, Louisiana in October is somewhat warm at 19.2 °C (66.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.9 °C (78.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.4 °C (54.3 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 13.5 °C (24.3 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly arid with periodic rain. Circa 94.7mm (3.7in) of liquid is discharged during on average 6 days.
- The heavens above Shreveport, Louisiana are quite sunny with on average a sizable 8:50 of magnificent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:50 long and the longest day is 11:47 long with an average length of 11:18.
- There are approximately 2:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 79.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 20.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Shreveport, Louisiana October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Shreveport, Louisiana, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Shreveport, Louisiana: