| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shreveport, Louisiana in July is very hot at 28.2 °C (82.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.9 °C (93 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.4 °C (72.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in July is 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid with intermittent rain. Circa 93.2mm (3.7in) of H2O tumbles during on average 8 days.
- In July the heavens above Shreveport, Louisiana are glorious with an average of an appreciable 10:38 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:45 long and the longest day is 14:14 long with an average length of 14:02.
- There are approximately 3:15 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 76.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 23.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Shreveport, Louisiana July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Shreveport, Louisiana, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Shreveport, Louisiana: