| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shreveport, Louisiana in January is a little cool at 7.3 °C (45.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.6 °C (34.9 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in January is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in January is hardly arid with rain, sleet or snow at times. Circa 98.6mm (3.9in) of liquid falls across on average 10 days.
- In January the heavens above Shreveport, Louisiana are slightly fair having an average of a mediocre 4:50 of brilliant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:03 long and the longest day is 10:34 long with an average length of 10:16.
- There are approximately 5:17 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Shreveport, Louisiana January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Shreveport, Louisiana, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Shreveport, Louisiana: