| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shreveport, Louisiana in February is a little cool at 9.6 °C (49.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.9 °C (60.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.3 °C (37.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in February is 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly arid with some rain. Circa 99.6mm (3.9in) of liquid falls across an average of 9 days.
- In February the heavens above Shreveport, Louisiana are reasonably fine having on balance a moderate 6:01 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:35 long and the longest day is 11:23 long with an average length of 10:58.
- There are approximately 4:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Shreveport, Louisiana February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Shreveport, Louisiana, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Shreveport, Louisiana: