| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Shreveport, Louisiana in August is hot at 27.9 °C (82.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.9 °C (93 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry with sporadic rain. Only 61.7mm (2.4in) of liquid is deposited during an average of 7 days.
- In August the heavens above Shreveport, Louisiana are very sunny having on balance a substantial, 10:01 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:50 long and the longest day is 13:43 long with an average length of 13:18.
- There are approximately 3:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 76.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 23.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Shreveport, Louisiana August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Shreveport, Louisiana, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Shreveport, Louisiana: