Climate of Shreveport, Louisiana, Usa Average Weather
- Shreveport, Louisiana, usa, 32°27'N, 93°50'W, 85 m (280 ft)
- Shreveport, Louisiana has a humid subtropical climate that is mild with no dry season, constantly moist (year-round rainfall), hot summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Shreveport, Louisiana is close to the subtropical dry forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 18.4 degrees Celsius (65.1 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1171.2 mm (46.1 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2995 hours.
- If Shreveport, Louisiana were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: